Still haven't found what they're looking for..
I mean, for ages I got loads of hits from hapless people looking for all manner of weird and wonderful things (I like to think there's more of the wonderful and less of the weird on here, but I know I'm only fooling myself). For the last two or three months there's been a real drought and now, for some reason, the random Googlers are back with a vengeance.
Here, for your
In no particular order (grammar and punctuation model's own):
- Worlds smallest lady giving birth Um. On the one hand, that's sort of a horrible thing to be searching for. On the other hand....
- Dog the Bounty Hunter hair extensions Oh dear. Sadly (or thankfully, depending on your point of view) I suspect that Dog's hair is Not Available In Any Shops. I think it probably comes from a catalogue. Or a bin. Or a morgue. Or something.
- Noel Edmonds kills elephant Sadly, there's not a shred of truth in this. I would personally prefer the rumour to read the other way round, but then I am pathetically afraid of Noel's eerily tidy beard. Maybe that's why the elephants stay away. Who knows?
- Trampoline reparation Do you know, I'm so pathetic that I got through fifteen pages of Google searches before giving up on this one. I did write a post about next door's trampoline though, and know in my heart of hearts that there is No Such Thing as trampoline reparation apart from building a giant, roaring pyre and sacrificing both trampoline and irritating neighbour-child who spies on you intermittently over your garden fence on it. In my opinion.
- Do a poo ladies Number one, this just links back to another post I did about search engine queries and number two (yes, I put this one in just to be able to write that), stop googling poo, citizens of teh internets. It's wrong, and disturbing. Brr.
- Ray Mears bastard Not much to add to that, really. Oh, apart from "utter".
- Girls toenail smell Made only slightly odder by the person searching this being from the Islamic Republic of Iran. I do not want to end up in Guantanamo Bay. Please.
- Ed stewpot stewart marriage No!! Say it isn't so!!
And that, apart from all the people trying to find out if the Frosties boy is dead (I wish), or whether one or more or all of the Pussycat Dolls used to have/still have cocks (as yet unproven), is that. Mainly because I am tired and my eyes hurt and all I can taste is hummous and I might just go and have another glass of wine.
Cheers!*Is there no end** to my narcissism?