Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Busy.

Seriously. Never try and blog after two days in a new job.

My brain is suffering serious information overload, my nerves are shot to pieces and I'm only letting the neighbours (on the other side, not the consistently fucking noisy ones) off the loud music as it's Life Thru a Lens, which I am currently listening to through the wall.

I have a million things to think about, a thousand things to do and over three blog posts in pre-production. But, do you know, I really can't see me putting anything together before Friday. Tomorrow is yet more work (and to think I complained about having nothing to do in my last job), on Thursday I'm off to Milton Keynes to flash my boobs at watch Robbie Williams in concert, and on Friday all sorts of complicated schemes involving trains, buses, hire cars and the gods of transport will hopefully conspire to deliver me home safely and with the last vestiges of sanity intact.

So, to sum up, I got nothing. Talk amongst yourselves.

13 Comments:

Blogger Kellycat chimed in with...

One day you will regret giving up the Job That Involved No Work.

Had my appraisal today. On one hand I was told that I'm marvellous, on the other hand I'm told that I should consider applying for other jobs.

Not quite sure what they're trying to tell me...

12 September, 2006 20:16  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

no pay rise then?!

quelle surprise....

12 September, 2006 20:23  
Blogger Kellycat chimed in with...

All knowledge of that conversation has been denied. Apparently I dreamt that...

Where did you find your new job?

12 September, 2006 22:23  
Blogger zanna chimed in with...

Robbie Robbie Robbie! oh and congrats to FiFi xxx

13 September, 2006 11:03  
Anonymous Anonymous chimed in with...

You watch Robbie in concert????

Oh come again!

13 September, 2006 14:20  
Blogger FirstNations chimed in with...

i like sandwiches.

13 September, 2006 16:34  
Blogger Unknown chimed in with...

>But, do you know, I really can't see me putting anything together before Friday.

Do you realise what a fabulously rock and roll epitaph that will make? My own - 'leave it there, I might nibble the crust later' - isn't anywhere near as fab.

Speaking of which, Robbie was fab in Leeds last week. I met him years ago when my friend played for Port Vale, though I dare say he's forgotten me by now. Robbie I mean, not my friend (although I haven't seen my friend since he left wth my Black and decker sander over two weeks ago now). If you get to meet him (Robbie), mention the 'nibble the crust' bloke and it might jog his memory.


*something went very, very wrong when I was posting this. If you have five or even six versions of this post on your site, fear not, I am rarely that persistent in real life.

13 September, 2006 20:51  
Blogger frangelita chimed in with...

Hope new job is going well.

13 September, 2006 22:27  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice chimed in with...

I trust you're in the good seats tonight? Have a great time!

14 September, 2006 12:10  
Blogger claire chimed in with...

ooh. is it Robbie day already?

14 September, 2006 15:07  
Blogger Stef the engineer chimed in with...

New jobs and hard work kill blog creativity. :-(

15 September, 2006 23:04  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com chimed in with...

ENJOY ROBBIE!!!!!!

16 September, 2006 00:07  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

robbie was ace. i would blog about it but i'm off to the pub...tomorrow, i promise.

16 September, 2006 14:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here