Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Things of little interest

It’s that time again.

You know you love them (you also know they are the last resort of the blogger who can’t be arsed to write anything else today), so may I proudly present my latest collection of random searches that have brought hapless surfers to these pointless, slightly depressing pages. Please note: I have not included the numerous searches for “girls fucking” (and variations thereon), mainly because I feel sorry for the overexcited people who eagerly followed my link only to sit, deflating, faced with reams and reams of wittering about David Hasselhoff and why I hate my neighbours.

Anyway. Shall we begin?

Chav toilet Jacuzzi. Mmmm. Here’s hoping you found what you were looking for

Drink recipe booze semen. Mmmm. Here’s hoping that, for your friends’ sakes, you didn’t find what you were looking for

Small floating poo. Why are you googling this? Why?

Anthony Worrell Thompson wanker. File under “things we already knew”

Three storey bungalow. Mutually exclusive, anyone?

I stabbed Barbra Windsor tits. Hello? Police? I’d like to report an elaborate fantasy

Dog Bounty Hunter wears a wig. Sadly, I think it’s his own hair

October 1981 2 found dead in flat London UK murder suicide left there for 3 months. Whoever googled this had better not make the Gary Glitter mistake of taking their PC in for a clean-up….

Listening to your friend do a poo. Um, no thanks..

Cancun nightmare chloroform. Tips for Spring Break, anyone?

Jason Lee balding. But so, so sexy

Poo in the sea. There’s a theme developing here

The Hills Have Eyes breast suckle milk picture. Okaaaaay. Now I am a little unnerved

Vauxhall Chevette black magic. It was the only thing that kept them running

I can only conclude from the above that a) there are quite a lot of very, very odd people out there and b) my blog appears to be an unwitting receptacle of the weird*.

Takes all sorts, doesn’t it?

* Woo! Top band name! Receptacle of the Weird!

12 Comments:

Blogger zanna chimed in with...

not as good as clitoris allsorts. Is that how you spell clitoris? and actually your one is better.

17 May, 2006 20:58  
Blogger garroo chimed in with...

'Poo in the sea.' That's been dug out of your poo stories comment box. I know this because I'm sure I put it in there. The comment, not the sea poo.

17 May, 2006 21:00  
Blogger FirstNations chimed in with...

'bitchy Sitser-in-law and the Delusions of Entitlement' can open for them!

17 May, 2006 21:32  
Blogger FirstNations chimed in with...

'Bitchy Sister-In-Law and the Delusions of Entitlement', that is.

*sigh*

17 May, 2006 21:33  
Anonymous Anonymous chimed in with...

I actually don't get a lot of searches.

I did get one that made me a bit sad, though. It came from a middle school, and it was for: "Snappy Comebacks when called prude."

Poor little thing.

17 May, 2006 21:49  
Blogger Kyahgirl chimed in with...

you're such a funny thing miss. I love these searches.
I've never posted mine, mostly because I don't get many but maybe I'll have a look later.

17 May, 2006 22:39  
Blogger rockmother chimed in with...

I get 'Eve Pollard' quite alot which is rather alarming I must say.

18 May, 2006 00:06  
Blogger Arabella chimed in with...

I've been giggling over these comments.

18 May, 2006 05:18  
Blogger Kellycat chimed in with...

Fiona Phillips in tights.

Now you too can share in the weirdness of the literally tens of people who google that every day.

No, you're welcome.

18 May, 2006 07:30  
Blogger Annie chimed in with...

I've never had any searches. It's enough to make me post something just as a trap.

18 May, 2006 12:03  
Blogger The Boy chimed in with...

I had one that was "play boy sex poo" and I still have no idea how it found me.

18 May, 2006 18:24  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice chimed in with...

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
E
E
E
E
E

Look out below!

E
E
E

CRASH!

Whoops! All over SG's new roof. Sorry...

20 May, 2006 12:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here