Sunday, October 16, 2005

Can anyone see me??

I've realised today that my blog's been down for some reason. I couldn't see it on my laptop at home but my dialup is so slow I assumed that it was simply that. However I tried just now on the Other Half's super duper whizzy broadband and couldn't see it either. I've republished it and hopefully normal service has been resumed - in all senses as a couple of day's break have me fizzing with ideas.

So, help me out here. Did anyone try and get here only to be met with a blank screen? And will anyone ever come back?

Do tell.

8 Comments:

Blogger GreatSheElephant chimed in with...

yup, I couldn't see it for a few days.

16 October, 2005 11:27  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

well i'm back now....i hope everyone hasn't deserted me!!

16 October, 2005 11:32  
Blogger patroclus chimed in with...

I couldn't see it either - but everything seems OK now. As you were, Surly.

16 October, 2005 12:06  
Blogger Betty chimed in with...

I thought, because you said you hadn't felt inspired to post anything, you had pulled the plug on blogging and had disappeared leaving a trail blazing like a comet ... or words to that effect. Sorry. It's Sunday.

16 October, 2005 14:17  
Blogger Whinger chimed in with...

I feared you'd abandoned us forever. So pleased that you're back.

Have now failed the word verification twice.

16 October, 2005 18:22  
Blogger Urban Chick chimed in with...

nope, couldn't see it

but then i was on holiday with both super-expensive dial-up and hyperactive chicklets preventing my from surfing full stop

but rest assured that i would always come back - disappearing blog or no disappearing blog because you are, quite simply, a marvellous blogger

[is this the most sycophantic comment you've ever received?]

yours hopefully,
UC

16 October, 2005 21:44  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com chimed in with...

I think it was blogger. I was down for a short while, too. Odd, huh?

17 October, 2005 00:28  
Blogger Kyahgirl chimed in with...

Yes, I tried and tried and began to feel a welling of panic.
So glad you haven't vaporized in cyber space. whew. *wipes brow*

17 October, 2005 16:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here