Thursday, October 13, 2005

16. I have the potential to become a pushy stage mother. I fight it but I fear that one day I will enrol Small Person in Stagecoach and find myself standing in the wings, gripping her firmly by the chin and hissing "just get out there and do it like we practised and smile, dammit" before pushing her out on stage to falter through a song from Annie under my encouraging glare.

17. I know I should care more about the bigger issues but I can't be bothered.

18. I make a fabulous cottage pie.

19. I read Jackie Collins books and I'm not ashamed of it.

20. I'm getting another tattoo tomorrow.

So, there you go. Passed five minutes, didn't it? Donna, Smat, Whinger, Betty and Some Guy on a Journey, you're up.

8 Comments:

Blogger Donna chimed in with...

I was about to comment on 7. and it disappeared ... I'll find it again and comment in the right place. As for being tagged - what is it? 20 things you-don't-know-about-me or summat?

Anyway, I don't do these things but as I'm trying to be 'new best friends' with you - I s'pose I'd better join in ...

13 October, 2005 10:40  
Blogger Kyahgirl chimed in with...

What's a cottage pie sg?

13 October, 2005 17:42  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

only the fabbest thing ever....minced beef and all sorts of wonderful things under a crispy mashed potato lid. mmmm.

14 October, 2005 08:21  
Anonymous Anonymous chimed in with...

...and SG makes the best one in the world, ever, period, end of story. I speak from personal experience too !!!!

14 October, 2005 09:16  
Blogger Donna chimed in with...

You know you invited us round to watch Charlie says .... well can we have cottage pie with that? please?

14 October, 2005 09:51  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

well, ok then. since you asked so nicely.

14 October, 2005 10:03  
Blogger Kyahgirl chimed in with...

Ah, I call that shepherd's pie. And, I can't say that without having a memory of my dear old dad. Every time we had shepherd's pie, he made the same joke about 'the poor shepherd that Mom made into a pie'.

17 October, 2005 17:00  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

laura, there's a very british snobbery about that sort of a pie. shepherd's pie is technically made from minced lamb, and cottage pie is the minced beef version. i would call mine shepherd's pie but i fear reprisals from the food police....

17 October, 2005 18:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here