Thursday, October 13, 2005

11. I stole the Other Half from his wife of seventeen years. I feel guilty about it but it doesn't stop me being happy.

12. I worry constantly. And I mean constantly. Most of the time I couldn't even tell you what I'm worried about.

13. I've taken LSD and it was the worst experience of my life. Just say no, kids.

14. Of all the friends I've had in my life I can count the fallback, there-in-a-second, never-judge-you friends on less fingers than I have on one hand. You know who you are.

15. Don't ever lend me anything. I'm very good at borrowing things but suffer from a complete inability to give things back.

Now scroll down.....

3 Comments:

Blogger LC chimed in with...

Re. #16: I stole* somebody from her fiance once, but then I got bored and gave her back. They're happily married now.


*Well, 'borrowed' would be a more accurate word.

13 October, 2005 15:13  
Blogger Kyahgirl chimed in with...

on 13, I've tried it too but it was quite interesting and fun. The sensible person who was hiding inside of me at the time thought 'oh, its bad enough being addicted to something legal (cigarettes), better not do this'
Thankfully, I listened to the sensible girl for once in my then 16 misdirected years!

13 October, 2005 17:44  
Blogger Kellycat chimed in with...

That reminds me - I've decided you can keep the video of Royal Tenenbaums now as a) I was never going to get it back anyway was I? and b) if I even attempted to use the video player in our house I would probably end up setting off the burglar alarm and boiling the kettle, it being connected to every other gadget we have...

16 October, 2005 19:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here