Friday, September 02, 2005

Verucca Salt

Following on from my assertion yesterday that I won't be buying any more shoes, I've spent the morning Googling in an effort to track down a pair of trainers. They're Buffalo skate trainers, black, with pink flames. They are beautiful and I must have them. I've found them on one site, but they didn't have my size (it's six, in case anyone has a pair lying around that they don't want any more). There's another site I could get them from, but I can't get on it.

None of this is important, of course. There are all sorts of things that are more important than this. But dammit, I want those trainers.

I am basically a very shallow person. It can't be helped.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dave chimed in with...

There's a pair on e-bay, in pink, child's size 12, but I expect you could squash your feet into them if you really wanted them.

Anyway, you should be saving up to buy my birthday present - it's less than two weeks away now, you know (I'd give you the link to my blog, where I give the exact date, but I know you're sensitive about these things).

02 September, 2005 13:01  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

there are lots of things i could say on the subject of the hurricane, but it's one of those topics where i don't think i'd be able to adequately articulate the feelings that it and the resulting conditions and questions engender.

so i thought i's stick to shoes. enjoy your visit....

02 September, 2005 14:19  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

or even "i'd".

bugger.

02 September, 2005 14:20  
Blogger Pernicious Panda chimed in with...

Really, don't you think anything black with pink flames deserves some sort of illustration???

02 September, 2005 18:24  
Blogger Betty chimed in with...

I've never been able to get the hang of the thing with trainers meself - it seems like hard work getting ones which look right and mean that you won't get the mick taken out of you. I do have a thing about boots though, and if I was rich would probably fill up houses with suede boots, leather boots, high heeled boots, flat boots ...

03 September, 2005 08:50  
Blogger Urban Chick chimed in with...

hankering after some hot new trainers is shallow?

damn

**logs off from schuh-online and starts chanting**

04 September, 2005 21:48  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

omh-nyango-i-need-those-shoes.....


hahahahaha....

04 September, 2005 21:54  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com chimed in with...

There's nothing wrong with a small dose of vanity every now and then. :)

Stolie

05 September, 2005 17:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here