Monday, August 22, 2005

Schlump...

Uurgh, Monday. A quiet weekend, borne out of necessity as the Other Half has been sore, swollen and generally a bit grumpy following the removal of three wisdom teeth on Thursday. I've been providing mushy food and biting my tongue, and trying not to mind too much that he looks like Phil Mitchell (although if he buys a big white van and suggests a driving holiday in Belgium I may have to say something). But he's getting better, slowly. In fact today I'm quite envious - it's cold and rainy and I'd like nothing more than to spend the afternoon snuggled up with him and Small Person, eating chocolate biscuits and watching rubbish telly. Instead, he's doing that (well, sucking chocolate biscuits anyway), Small Person is at holiday club, and I'm here, sitting at my eerily tidy desk and trying not to spend all day on the internet. And failing, as usual.

Sigh. You can have a proper post tomorrow - I just haven't got the energy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave chimed in with...

Hey, what you just wrote on my blog wasn't a subtle advert to get me to read your blog, was it Lowri?

23 August, 2005 09:19  
Blogger Trinity chimed in with...

poor man, Wisdom teeth are very painful....loads of sympathy. At his age the tooth fairy doesn't even come.

24 August, 2005 22:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here