Thursday, July 28, 2005

Foiled again

I spent the morning happily avoiding work and putting together a post for the blog. Lately, it has seemed that I've been able to post a little more through the work firewall, but regrettably today it beat me. So I'll have to post it from home later, and you'll have to spend your afternoons playing solitaire and surfing the rest of the net instead.

May I recommend www.b3ta.com... endless hours of fun to be had on the message boards. It seems there are more mentalists out there than we had at first feared. Or maybe www.postsecret.blogspot.com which is hilarious, moving and sometimes downright scary (Civil War soldiers?? Really??).

Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger car01 chimed in with...

Mm, I wondered about that too (the Civil War soldiers rather than anything else). Shows that there are plenty of nutcases out there to keep us amused. I am somewhat keen to send my own secret, but since I've got so many, I'm not sure which one to go for.

28 July, 2005 16:43  
Blogger surly girl chimed in with...

i agree entirely. given the emotional depth of some of those secrets, i worry that "I secretly found Geoffrey off of Rainbow attractive" might sound a bit, well, trite.

28 July, 2005 16:54  
Blogger Maven chimed in with...

I saw that Civil War soldiers one, too, this week, and thought how screwy that truly is. I adore Post Secret, and I have been contemplating sending in one, or a dozen, of my own. Contrary to what people read on my blog, where I put "it all out there," there are some things, which are truly too private to share. That, and I know that my husband might occasionally peek into my blog. There are somethings even spouses don't share with one another...

02 August, 2005 14:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here