Friday, June 24, 2005

I get the message....

.....you want to hear more about Mexico. Well, since this afternoon I'm actually working for a living (between eating marshmallows and surfing for a backpiece for the Other Half's next tattoo) you're going to have to be patient. So, over the weekend (probably on Sunday night - like leaving your homework til the last minute) I promise to elaborate further.

Remind me to tell you about the nose picking man, and the thickest trolley dolly in the world. And the pizza-eating "air therapist". And the house band. And Chichen Itza. And our first night home when the Other Half had a most discomfiting dream that I was feeling his balls in front of everyone in the south lobby of our hotel, and didn't know quite what to do about it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here